64rd Conference - Dublin, Ireland
4-7 September 2013
The Commission has chosen the City of Dublin as home to its 64th Conference. It will be located in Dublin City centre, with a day-trip to Belfast. The theme of the conference is PARLIAMENTS AND THE COLONIAL/IMPERIAL EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND AND THE WIDER WORLD.
- Registration form (Word)
- Programme (PDF)
- Travel to and from Dublin (PDF)
- Accommodation (PDF)
- Conference locations
- Things to do in Dublin
Papers will be presented on the following:
- Parliaments, lawyers and the law - making and judging law in parliament.
- Parliaments and political culture.
- Sources and methodology for the study of parliamentary history.
- Parliaments and nation-building.
All correspondence and enquiries relating to the conference should be addressed to the Convener Dr Coleman Dennehy, email@example.com
This conference is being held with the generous support of:
- Seanad Éireann
- Northern Ireland Assembly
- Bank of Ireland
- National Library of Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Marsh's Library